- vaudevilles has written the most FABULOUS TrickyFish story; it's funny and witty and heart-stabby (but in a good way), there's snark out the wazoo and awesome characterization, and you can find it right here. Also? She says it's for ME!!! I am AGOG with glee.
- rikes has hatted my TrickyFish icon, which makes me all kinds of happy, not to mention festive and seasonal. Well, in all accuracy, it makes Chris and Lance festive and seasonal, not me, but whatever, let's not be pedantic, shall we?
- Christmas party at work tomorrow, which will be a welcome distraction from, well, you know. Work.
- SeSa. The story might be making me want to bounce my head off the table, but I do enjoy the hive angst and all the supportive rah, rah, rah-ing.
- SeSa, because in spite of the companionable angsting? ANGST. It's angstifying. And my story? Not getting anywhere fast. I'm writing by inches. Or half-inches.
- Driver's license? Lost. God, if I've lost it in the hellhole that is my bedroom, I may never see it again.
- Work. It's pretty work-y right now.
- I forgot to mention NaNoWriMo at the end of November. Last year I signed up and wrote exactly 0 words. This year?